Yes, SEO is great when it works for you, but most of the time it is a big waste of time and money.
I am telling you this because our clients are using SEO to attract leads and customers every day. I’m not just pitching you theory at you.
The ugly truth is that you must know what you are doing and what you’ll get before you spend a dime on SEO services.
Here’s the approach that we use to make sure we always win at SEO:
- We use Google Adwords to bid on our desired keywords first. We track everything so that we know which keywords are generating traffic, leads and customers. This lets us know exactly what words to focus on when it comes to SEO.
- Once we know which keywords make us money from our Google Adwords testing we then target these keywords in our SEO efforts.
Most people go about SEO all wrong and almost always fail.
- The start by guessing which keywords are best
- They spend a lot of money and time (months to years) to get rankings
- Sometimes they get rankings and sometimes they don’t
- When they do get rankings after spending thousands of dollars and months of time they find out that the words they rank for do not generate revenue for them
You can avoid this failure by using Google Adwords or any other PPC search marketing platform to first determine which keywords generated revenue, then you focus your SEO efforts around these keywords.
If you get rankings for these keywords you can be confident that you’ll make money from them. This is the smart approach.
To your success,