How to select a pricing model for pay per click management that will help you make more money and avoid getting ripped off!
Video on Youtube:
If you sell B2B you know how important it is to have a steady flow of sales leads from potential customers who are looking for what you sell right now.
This strategy in the video above will show you the same formula that has help me and mind clients generate millions of dollars in B2B sales. This is my favorite and first b2b marketing strategy that I use with every project.
If you are in sales and having a hard time winning deals, don’t worry. I’ve been right there there with you.
Over the last 15 years I have sold millions of dollars worth of products and services in B2B sales. Some of those sales were pretty difficult to make and others were really easy.
I want to share with you how to get more of the “easy” sales.
Give people exactly what they want for the right price and sales can flow.
Here we go!
- Who found who first is most important! – Every sale that has been easy for me started with the potential customer finding me first, versus me cold calling them. When a customer searches and finds you first, your job is much easier. Trust me on this! This means you have to have a marketing system that attracts potential buyers and puts these buyers in front of you.
- Use a tested and proven sales formula (notice I did NOT say script) – I used a proven sales formula to present my solution. P.A.S – Problem, Agitate, Solution. First I asked the potential customer what the problem is that they are looking to solve. I would ask away until I truly felt that they had an itch that they wanted and needed to scratch. Then I would go into talking about that problem, showing them a logical solution to the problem, then the sale would happen more natural. I would NOT have to hard close the prospect.
- Use sales boosters– I would present as may customer testimonials, logos,video testimonials as I could. Proof is more powerful than anything you can say. Offer a guarantee to remove all risk for the customer.
- You need a steady flow of qualified leads to speak with that already know who you are and like your solution.(HUGE NEED)
- You need a proven sales message and offer
These things have helped me do very well. I always ran into trouble when I was trying to move a junk offer and or I did not have enough quality leads.
Are you sick and tired of not making your sales numbers every quarter?
I know that you’re working really hard and you’re just not able to make it work out for you and here’s why.
Sales managers across the country are telling their sales people that it’s their fault they’re not making sales.
Personally I think it’s a bunch of crap!
I’m going to work purely off of my experiences and you can let me know if they’re similar to your experience.
Does your sales manager say any of these things?
- You just need to make more calls if you want to make more sales.
- You should be talking to everybody out there that you can tell him about your products and services.
- Your biggest problem is it you’re just lazy and not motivated enough.
- It’s just a numbers game you keep at it long enough you’ll get better.
These are the lies that I heard over and over my sales career and I used to believe them.
The truth is sales is really easy when you have a steady flow of leads coming in from potential customers who already know that they need their problem solved they want to solve and they believe that you can help them do it.
It’s marketing and sales job to create this type of system for their sales team.
I get really irritated when you see these vice president and sales manager sitting in their office just yelling at sales rep to sell more and they’re not doing anything to help them sell more.
The truth is I can count on one hand the number of organizations that I have run into that have a really good inbound lead generation program running.
Most organizations just have a group of people hammering the phones and dialing for dollars and this is bad for a few reasons.
- One it’s not very effective.
- To it makes your organization look like an unwanted past instead of an invited guest or advisor.
- You burn through sales people like crazy.
- Your people are not happy and they’re not making very many sales.
In my experience I have never been more successful and when I had a finely tuned inbound lead generation program running the filled my inbox each day with warm leads of people were looking to solve the problem that I solve.
When you have this scenario up and running all you really end up doing is becoming a solution provider and sales are relatively easy to make compared to any other way of selling.
There are so many ways to generate inbound leads today that it shocks me that people don’t have better inbound lead generation programs.
Your are a few of my favorite inbound lead generation strategies.
My most favorite is Google ad words because it puts me in front of people are searching right now for what I have to sell.
Email marketing is another favorite of mine. You can email your existing customers and leads to generate new business. You can also be included on someone else’s email list so that you can get your message in front of their leads and customers through a joint venture. You can buy solo ads and email distribution from a third-party and you can rent a spot within a newsletter for me third-party.
Social media advertising campaigns on LinkedIn Twitter and Facebook also work well because you can target your ads to specific people with specific job roles specific companies they work for etc..
Those three inbound lead generation strategies are usually enough to get a steady flow of leads coming in.
What’s your biggest lead generation question?
What tip would you like to share here?
Please don’t take this lightly. This is not some fluffy post like you see on other sites. I’m sharing the same sales formula that helped me sell millions of dollars of B2B products and services in multiple industries selling to C level executives and managers. The formula is called, P.A.S
PAS stands for Problem, Agitate, Solution
PAS is my favorite sales formula because it just works. It has been tested over and over. The truth is that everyone wants to avoid pain and to solve their problem(s). If you sell a solution to a nasty problem then PAS will likely work very well for you. In short, you simply introduce the problem, you agitate it with facts and examples of how nasty the problem really is, you then present the generic solution, then your solution that matches with the generic solution that the prospect just agreed with. You then add sales turbo chargers to this formula such as:
- Clients you’ve solved problems for
- Case studies
- Media mentions
- Payment options
- Premium bonuses
Sample Success Stories
[custom_list type=”green check mark”]
- In 1999 Jeremiah was invited to speak at an all company conference of 400+ attendees where he discussed the future of the web and customer relationship management software (CRM). He was then invited by Siebel systems to speak at their National seminar series in Chicago, New York, and San Francisco.
- In 2002 at age 24 Jeremiah helped a technology training firm double sales utilizing a cost-effective lead generation strategy to drive new business. Full article from Google…http://www.google.ca/ads/handson.html
- He then helped a major financial firm build a powerful email marketing strategy that generated over $1,000,000 in sales in its first 3 months.
- His next success went from a fresh start to $330,000 in online sales in less than 7 weeks with only $16,500 invested in advertising.
- He also grew a new B2B technology marketing service to $996,000 in sales with over 60 clients in just 8 months. This firm later sold for 58+ Million dollars.
- Jeremiah helped a technology firm generate a steady flow of B2B sales leads. Two years later that firm was purchased by a large technology firm for 105 Million dollars.
Conclusion: Don’t enter any sales situation unless you are using a structured sales formula that has been proven to work. Ask questions, listen a lot. You should NOT be the one talking the most. You want people to tell you what is bothering them.
You want to clearly be able to tell your prospects why they should buy from you versus all the other options available to them.
Here’s my favorite strategy for generating B2B sales leads fast!
As a sales person I want to get in front of people who are looking to buy what I have to sell. I do not want to cold call into companies and beg them to buy from me.
The best way to do this in my experience is to use a “Paid Search Engine Marketing Campaign” like Google Adwords.
Here’s the process works:
- Setup a Google Adwords account
- Select 1-5 keywords to target at most. What keywords are your prospects searching on that are most targeted? We help our clients with this process.
- Set your daily budget in a very controlled fashion so that you do not ever get out of control and waste money.
- Add negative keywords to your campaign to keep unwanted clicks and costs from coming in.
- Create a free guide to give away in PDF format. We help our clients create the best guide possible for their business.
- Write 2 ads that promote the free guide based on proven ad copy techniques.
- Setup conversion tracking so that you know which keywords are generating clicks, leads, and sales.
- Setup a landing page like the one below ( this layout works very well)
This simple process has generated $100,000’s of dollars for our clients in new sales. It works well because it allows you to get in front of your prospects when they’re looking for you.
According to stats you are 2X as likely to close new business when the prospect finds you first versus you cold calling them and making the first point of contact.
You want to be seen as the trusted adviser, not the unwanted pest.
Let me know what you think. Do you have any questions?
Nobody likes to cold call call or prospect that’s just the plain truth.
Most sales people would rather spend the time talking to people who are interested in what they have to sell.
Unfortunately in most organizations that I’ve worked in most sales people spend their time looking for someone to sell to also known as prospecting and they usually do this through cold calling.
The reason most sales people are not sales people isn’t because they aren’t good sales people it’s because they spend all of their time just trying to find someone who is a good fit to sell to. Not fun, not productive.
Being good at sales is all about positioning.
In my experience when I have a really good solution to sell and it’s at the right price right benefits right features, and I have a steady flow of people who want to speak to me about my offer I’m in a really good spot.
In my sales career I’ve been most accessible when I’ve been able to create marketing systems that only attract qualified individuals who truly want help solving their problems and I have an offer that is better than all the other options out there to my prospects.
In this day and age we don’t need to prospect and cold call anymore to be successful.
My clients and I currently use attraction based marketing to reach our target customers and get them into our sales funnel.
We use platforms like:
- Google Adwords
- Search engine optimization
- Facebook advertising
- Targeted banner advertising
- Email marketing
These platforms allow us to create systems that constantly put us in front of our target audience. These systems also generate a steady flow of sales leads on a daily basis.
Wouldn’t you rather have a steady flow of leads coming into your inbox from people who already are raising their hands and saying they want to talk with you?
I once asked a vice president of sales what I should do to better sell our products and services his response shocked me!
He told me to take my business cards and travel around the office Parks leaving my business card with the front desk.
Sadly many people in executive sales roles are so removed from making sales on a daily basis that they have no idea how to attract warm qualified prospects and turn them into paying customers.
If you want to stop prospecting and cold calling you must develop marketing systems that attract people who already know what you do believe in how you do it and want to talk to you.
I’m going to get right into it I had a lot of experience with generating B2B sales leads and turning them into customers profitably.
I’ve also had a lot of experience with chasing after the latest fad or gimmick when it comes to generating B2B leads and I’m going to help you avoid those problems in this article.
My favorite B2B lead generation strategies are below:
Through experience I found that it’s much better when leads find you first versus you cold calling them.
I personally helped grow a brand-new B2B marketing business to just under $1 million in eight months using attraction based marketing.
I’ve also helped my customers generate millions of dollars in sales using query and or attraction based marketing.
Search engine marketing is my favorite B2B lead generation tool.
The only reason that it’s my favorite is it has generated me the most leads and sales in the shortest period of time.
You see, As a B to B sales person you want to get in front of people who already have a problem and are looking to solve it.
You also want those people who are looking to solve their problem to already agree with your solution before they get on the phone with you. This is huge, and most people overlook this.
A lot of companies understand that search engine marketing can be great for their business but they really mess up by selecting the wrong firm to help them run their search engine advertising campaigns.
I speak with endless numbers of companies who simply choose a search marketing firm based on what clients they work with, what big-name companies they work with, etc.
This is the worst thing that you can do if you’re going to use search engine marketing for B2B lead generation.
You must select the firm that can prove to you that they’re going to help you reach your specific goals be at Leeds ,sales,etc.
If you pick the wrong firm from the start search marketing will not work and you will assume the search marketing is a waste of money!
Remember the best thing you can do when it comes to B2B lead generation is get in front of your prospects when they are looking to solve their problem and they want to speak with you.
Any marketing technique or strategy that allows you to reach a customer at the moment there looking is a good one in my book.
I always recommend to start with search-based advertising first get that working and then and only then go on to other marketing channels for B2B lead generation.
Please share your thoughts and advice by commenting below.