If you are in sales and having a hard time winning deals, don’t worry. I’ve been right there there with you.
Over the last 15 years I have sold millions of dollars worth of products and services in B2B sales. Some of those sales were pretty difficult to make and others were really easy.
I want to share with you how to get more of the “easy” sales.
Give people exactly what they want for the right price and sales can flow.
Here we go!
- Who found who first is most important! – Every sale that has been easy for me started with the potential customer finding me first, versus me cold calling them. When a customer searches and finds you first, your job is much easier. Trust me on this! This means you have to have a marketing system that attracts potential buyers and puts these buyers in front of you.
- Use a tested and proven sales formula (notice I did NOT say script) – I used a proven sales formula to present my solution. P.A.S – Problem, Agitate, Solution. First I asked the potential customer what the problem is that they are looking to solve. I would ask away until I truly felt that they had an itch that they wanted and needed to scratch. Then I would go into talking about that problem, showing them a logical solution to the problem, then the sale would happen more natural. I would NOT have to hard close the prospect.
- Use sales boosters– I would present as may customer testimonials, logos,video testimonials as I could. Proof is more powerful than anything you can say. Offer a guarantee to remove all risk for the customer.
- You need a steady flow of qualified leads to speak with that already know who you are and like your solution.(HUGE NEED)
- You need a proven sales message and offer
These things have helped me do very well. I always ran into trouble when I was trying to move a junk offer and or I did not have enough quality leads.